Your Right to Cancel:
If you advise us that you would like to cancel your order and it has not been dispatched we will fully refund your payment card. If your order has already been dispatched then the below terms and conditions apply:
We trade in accordance with british law which includes the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations. These Regulations give all our European customers the right to cancel their order within 14 working days of having received it.
Briefly to ensure you qualify for a full product refund you must:
1. Advise us in writing within 14 working days of receiving the product that you wish to cancel.
2. Return the product in its original unopened packaging.
3. Any free samples and information guides must also be returned in their original condition.
4. Bear the cost and risk of return packaging and postage.
5. Take reasonable care of the products whilst in your possession and return them in a saleable condition.
6. Adhere to our conditions below:
Our conditions to qualify for a full product refund are:
- To qualify for a refund the Distance Selling Regulations advise that you must let us know of your wish to cancel within 14 working days of receiving the product.
- You do not have to specify a reason for your cancellation but you must advise us in writing by emailing giving your name, address, order number and details of the product you wish to return.
- If the item is not returned to us no refund will be made.
- Any item you wish to return must be in its original, as new, unused condition.
- Any product being returned must be unopened, with any seals, plastic wrapping or shrink- wrap intact.
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations if you exercise your right to cancel an order it is your duty to take care of the product(s) whilst in your possession and to restore them to us in a condition fit for sale.
- To ensure you receive a full product refund make sure you return any free items dispatched with your order. For example sachets or tubes of lubricant, free toys, fully charged batteries. Otherwise the value of these will be deducted from your refund.
- The cost and risk of returning the product to us is your responsibility. We can only refund items we receive. With this in mind you may consider it suitable to use a service which will provide sufficient insurance against loss and gives you proof of delivery.
- Because of the intimate nature of our products if we suspect that returned products have been removed from their original packaging, have been used or worn, or that any of the above conditions are not met we reserve the right not make make a refund but to return the item/s to you without notice.
- If you’d like to exercise your right to cancel you must return the product(s) to us within 21 days of having advised us of your intention to cancel your order.
- This “14 Day Cooling Off Period” only applies to customers within the EU.
Items that have been opened or items which have been tried or worn:
Unfortunately due to the intimate nature of our products once an item has been removed from its packaging it cannot be refunded. See points 4, 5 and 9 above.
Items Unwanted After the 14 Day Cooling Off Period:
If you’ve had a “Change of Heart” about your product and 14 days have passed since you received it you do not qualify for a product refund.
However, you may be entitled to exchange it for another item of an equal value (or higher value if you pay the additional cost), provided that you let us know by writing to us an email within 30 days of having received the item, explaining why you’ve had a change of heart and no longer want the item. You must have taken care of the item whilst in your possession, it must be returned in a saleable condition, and the above points 3, 4, 5, 7, 8 will apply.
Refunds, Agreed Exchanges and Replacement Items:
Refunds, agreed item exchanges or replacement of “under guarantee items” are usually processed within 7 working days of us having received the returned item(s). Occasionally exchange and replacement items may take a little longer due to obtaining a replacement, on your behalf, from the manufacturer.
Any refund will be made to the payment card you used to process your order. All refunds will be made in EURO.
Refunds for Overseas Customers:
For our overseas customers: Payments you make to us, and refunds we make to you, are in EUR, which will be converted into your own currency by your bank or credit card company using their own conversion exchange rates. These will be influenced by the money markets and day to day exchange rate fluctuations. If an item you return to us incurs any import tax that amount will be deducted from your refund.
Our Return Address:
Our Return Address is stated on every Packing Slip you will receive together with your ordered items. If it should be necessary send it back to the given address!
Please note: The address on our Packing Slip is our administration address and is purely for correspondence and returned items. We are unable to accept visitors and do not hold any of our products at this address.
Cancelling Your Order – Our Right to Cancel:
On rare occasions we may need to cancel an order, such circumstances include:
- Insufficient stock to meet your order within an acceptable time.
- We suspect an individual is making fraudulent use of your credit or debit card.
- We have been unable to obtain authorisation for your credit/debit card payment.
- We suspect that you are under 18 year of age.
- A customer has been abusive or behaved in a threatening manner either in writing, by email or on the telephone to our staff.
- We have identified an error in the pricing or product description.
We reserve the right to refuse, reject or cancel any order at any time and for any reason. If we do cancel your order, whatever the reason, we will advise you using the email address you provided on your order. If appropriate we will let you know of alternative products which you might like to consider.
If we do cancel your order any sum deducted from your credit or debit card will be refunded in full. We are not obliged to offer any additional compensation for any disappointment suffered.