By using this Website and placing an order with us you accept and agree to be bound by each of the following terms of this Agreement, and that it is enforceable as if it were a written negotiated agreement between you and R E D - F U N - LTD. You may print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference. If you do not agree with these terms do not place an order on this Website.
1. Purchase of Products
- 1.1 Subject to receipt of your Order R E D - F U N - LTD shall use all reasonable endeavours to supply you with the products itemised on your invoice.
- 1.2 When you submit an Order with R E D - F U N - LTD it will be considered as an offer to purchase goods from us. Such an offer is accepted and becomes a binding contract at the point we dispatch the Products. Any products on the invoice that are not dispatched do not form part of the contract.
- 1.3 For avoidance of doubt R E D - F U N - LTD is under no obligation to accept any offer to purchase.
- 1.4 If for any reason we are not able to supply the relevant Products or Service R E D - F U N - LTD is entitled to cancel an accepted offer, or any part of it. In such circumstances we will refund you the value of the Products and/or Services that we are unable to supply.
- 1.5 If we reject an offer to purchase goods and/or services from us the original payment card will be refunded in full. We are not obliged to offer any additional compensation for any disappointment suffered.
- 1.6 Any order containing Aromas will be invoiced and dispatched from R E D - F U N - LTD., Carpenter Court 1, Maple Road, Bramhall Stockport, SK7 2DH Cheshire, UK. R E D - F U N - LTD does not sell these products itself. The conditions of sale are the same.
2. Delivery of Products
- 2.1 The delivery of Products will be carried out by third parties, typically the Royal Mail in the UK and national postal services worldwide. Any timescales we provide for delivery are purely estimates and do not result in any binding obligations on R E D - F U N - LTD. We cannot be held liable for any delay in delivery by a third party.
3. Dispatch of Products
- 3.1 We will make every effort to dispatch your order as soon as possible, typically dispatch is 2 – 5 working days after you have placed your order, but please allow up to 28 days.
- 3.2 We are not obliged to offer any compensation for any disappointment suffered should your order unfortunately be delayed.
4. Price of Products and Services
- 4.1 All prices displayed on our Website are quoted in Euro (€), and are inclusive of VAT for our Purchasers within the European Union.
- 4.2 In consideration for the supply of Products or Services you will pay R E D - F U N - LTD the relevant Price. In the event that the Price is not paid R E D - F U N - LTD may deny the supply of Products or Service without notice.
- 4.3 The Price is exclusive of any import duties or tax which may be levied by international customs authorities if you export products from the EU. Payment for any such additional import fee, duty or tax is the responsibility of the Purchaser.
5. Purchaser’s Undertakings
- 5.1 When buying from us the Purchaser undertakes to ensure the accuracy of all details provided to R E D - F U N - LTD, this includes, but is not limited to, full and complete delivery details and email address.
- 5.2 R E D - F U N - LTD shall not be liable for any failure or delay to deliver the Products if the purchaser has failed to provide accurate and complete details.
- 5.3 In consideration for the supply of Products and/or Services the Purchaser will pay R E D - F U N - LTD the relevant Price. In the event that the Price is not paid R E D - F U N - LTD may deny the supply of Products or Service without notice.
6. Term & Termination
- 6.1 This Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date, being the date the Purchaser places an Order. This Agreement continues until the earlier of: (a) delivery of the Products or (b) a refund given pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- 6.2 Consumers within the European Union are entitled to cancel this contract in accordance with the rights granted by The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (“the Regulations”).
- 6.3 If you cancel your order and it has not been dispatched R E D - F U N - LTD will refund you in full, including the Product Price and Delivery Service costs.
- 6.4 If you wish to cancel a contract you must inform us in writing by emailing us within 7 working days of having received the Product(s), commencing on the day after you received the Product(s).
- 6.5 If you cancel your order under “the Regulations” after it has been dispatched you must return the Product(s) to us within 14 days, in the same as new condition as you received them, with all products sealed in their original packaging. You have a legal obligation to take all reasonable care of the Product(s) whilst in your position. If you do not comply with this obligation we may have a right of action against you for compensation. You will be liable for returning the Products, and the expense of returning them. In such circumstances R E D - F U N - LTD will refund you the full value of the Product(s) on its receipt provided it is returned in its “as new” unused condition, with all sealed packaging unopened. You will not be entitled to a refund of any postage or packaging fees.
- 6.6 R E D - F U N - LTD reserves the right to deduct from the refund value the cost of retrieving the Products if not returned by the Purchaser.
- 6.7 R E D - F U N - LTD reserves the right to return to the Purchaser any product(s) that are not returned to us in “as new” condition. In such circumstances no exchange, replacement or refund will be given.
- 7.1 Any Product or Service refunds will be made to the payment card used to purchase the Products and/or Service. If you made payment by any other means your refund will be by a € cheque.
- 7.2 Refunds will be made in Euro (€)
- 7.3 For our overseas Purchasers: Payments you make to us, and refunds we make to you, are in Euro which will be converted into your own currency by your bank or credit card company using their own conversion exchange rates. These will be influenced by the money markets and day to day exchange rate fluctuations over which R E D - F U N - LTD has absolutely no control.
- 7.4 For our overseas Purchasers: The value of any import duty or tax incurred by us for returned items will be deducted from the total refund value.
- 7.5 If you are due a refund we will endeavour to process it as quickly as possible, in any case, within 30 days of the day you gave us written notice of your cancellation, provided the Product(s) has been returned to us, in its as new condition.
8 Liabilities & Warranties
- 8.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, R E D - F U N - LTD shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage caused in whole or part by, or resulting from any failure, delay, interruption or otherwise of the provision of the Products and/or the Services.
- 8.2 The Purchaser’s sole remedy with respect to any claims arising out of this Agreement shall be limited to a refund of the Price.
- 8.3 In no event shall R E D - F U N - LTD be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including loss of profits and goodwill, business or business benefit, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or Products by Purchaser even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- 8.4 All warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties arising by statute or otherwise in law or from course of dealing, course of performance, or use of trade are hereby excluded and disclaimed to the fullest extent possible by law.
- 8.5 The information provided on this Website or as part of any Services by R E D - F U N - LTD is intended as information and opinion only and as such does not constitute advice. Therefore, it should not be relied on to assist in making or refraining from making a decision, or to assist in deciding on a course of action.
9 Data Protection
- 9.1 We know your privacy is important to you and so we aim to respect and protect the information you share with us. We have just two reasons to request your information (a) to process and deliver your order and (b) to provide you with the best customer service possible.
- 9.2 We use the information we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not pass your details, nor sell your information, to anyone.
- 9.3 When offering to enter into a contract with R E D - F U N - LTD you consent to R E D - F U N - LTD, and any third parties involved in fulfilling an Order (for example postal services such as Royal Mail), processing such personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill that Order.
- 10.1 This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, and the parties hereby submit to, the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of England and Wales.
- 10.2 If any provision of this Agreement is declared void, illegal, or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement will be valid and enforceable to the extent permitted by applicable law.
11 Force Majeure
- 11.1 R E D - F U N - LTD will not be responsible for delays resulting from circumstances beyond its reasonable control including courier and/or postal services.
- 11.2 There may, on rare occasions, be events or circumstances over which R E D - F U N - LTD can exercise no influence or control, and which prevent or otherwise impede our ability to function as a business. If we are prevented from, or delayed in, carrying on our business due to any such circumstances beyond our reasonable control, we may defer delivery or cancel the contract or reduce the volume of the Products sent to you.
- 11.3 R E D - F U N - LTD will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of Nature, war, government actions, national emergency, civil commotion, riot, fire, explosion, flood, lock-outs, strikes, other labour disputes, epidemic, or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of materials or products.
12 Product Warranty:
- 12.1 All products carry the full manufacturer’s warranty, which is often 3 months. Products which specifically have no warranty period will be marked as “No Warranty” this may appear on the product’s description page or by clicking the “Product Details” tab on the product page.
- 12.2 Items returned under warranty are subject to testing and examination.
- 12.3 Occasionally we may need to return items to the manufacturer (or supplier) for further inspection, in such cases any refund or exchange will depend upon the manufacturer’s (or suppliers) findings and may take longer to process, should this happen we’ll keep in touch with you about progress.
Definitions of Terms:
- Terms means the terms and conditions set out herein.
- Price means the purchase price displayed on our Website for one or more Products and/or Services at the time of purchase and as reflected on your invoice.
- Website means the this website.
- Products means “goods” which is one or more items available for purchase on the Website which the Purchaser has purchased.
- Goods means one or more items available for purchase on the Website which the Purchaser has purchased.
- Services means any service offered by R E D - F U N - LTD, including but not limited to, shipping, postal services and delivery.
- Purchaser means the individual who enters into this Agreement and makes a purchase from R E D - F U N - LTD, via this website, by letter or by telephone.
- You means the Purchaser.
- Order means an order for Products and/or Services that is paid for by the Purchaser but not yet fulfilled, performed or dispatched.
- Effective Date means the date on which the Purchaser places an Order, in so doing the Purchaser accepts the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
- We means R E D - F U N - LTD.
- Our means R E D - F U N - LTD.
- Us means R E D - F U N - LTD.
Use of Website:
- Website means this Website.
- You means the person using the Website.
- We means R E D - F U N - LTD.
- Our means R E D - F U N - LTD.
- Us means R E D - F U N - LTD.